About the Center
- The Exhibition Space, 29,748 square feet of brightly lit space, permits flexible use of space for arts, business, or other events.
- The Performance Hall offers a proscenium stage that allows the flexible adjustment of auditorium seats (up to 1,500) according to the scale of the performance. Electronically-controlled retractable seats can be arranged in a number of formations, depending on the requirements of different activities. When seats are retracted, the Hall has a standing audience capacity of 5,000, which also makes it an ideal venue for large exhibitions.
- Two Rehearsal Rooms complete with full-length wall mirrors and sturdy ballet bars, are ideal for dance and play rehearsals. The larger of these rooms is 1,850 square feet. The smaller is 605 square feet
- Four Band Rehearsal Rooms include two 427 square-foot, and two 142 square-foot rooms. A set of jazz drums is available for each room. These rooms also can function as recording studios.
- The Outdoor Arena, at 21,812 square feet, is comprised of a semi-circular stage that can accommodate at least 50 people at any given time and stepped seating for up to 600. This Arena is an ideal space for small or medium-sized outdoor performances.
Each of three Conference Rooms can accommodate 15 to 30 people, making them ideal for small meetings, press conferences, workshops, or education training.
- Concert Hall: The Concert Hall has a proscenium stage equipped with an adjustable sound reflector, so that the sound system can be adjusted to concert hall-style or theater-style. The hall's professional lighting and audio equipment, along with two large pianos allow for various performances such as music concerts, drama, dance and traditional opera. The medium-to-large auditorium seats 1166 people.
- Lecture Hall: The Lecture Hall is a small capacity, pitched floor room that accommodates 211 people. It comes fully-equipped with audio-visual equipment and projectors, making it an ideal location for lectures, film festival, focus groups and workshops.
- Exhibition Rooms: The two exhibition rooms in the museum are each 110 square meters. The exhibition rooms have display walls, showcases, lighting and monitor systems. The visual arts on display
- The square in front of the museum has a studio where event planners can borrow equipment for their event set-up free of charge. This equipment enables event planners to create lively regional art and cultural scenes.
- Computer Classroom / Computer Classroom is 533 square feet and seats 24 people.
- Training Rooms / Three Training Rooms can accommodate 20 to 40 people, making them ideal locations for workshops or education training.
- The Performance Hall / The Performance Hall is a small capacity, pitched floor room that accommodates 220 people. It comes fully-equipped with audio-visual equipment and projectors, making it an ideal location for lectures, film festival, education training and workshops.
- Exhibition Space: 330 square meter of exhibition space.